Jet Stream® MAX is a super high performance, non combustible glasswool designed for injection into timber frame walls. The system creates a thermal, acoustic and fire resistant barrier. The product completely fills gaps, voids and hard to reach areas around pipes, electrical wires and fixtures.
Jet Stream MAX glass mineral wool blow-in insulation is an unbonded, virgin glass blowing insulation designed with optimal thermal properties and excellent coverage and blowing characteristics.
Benefits of Jet Stream Max Insulation
- JSM is a great product. Avoids edge gaps, venting cavities and thermal bridging through framing.
- All installers are fully trained and must follow the installation manual.
- JSM has the prestigious CODE MARK Certification.
- Manufactured by Knauff, who are the world’s third largest insulation manufacturer.
- JSM is a dry fiber moisture repellant formaldehyde free insulation that does NOT settle at all.
- JSM can be installed to higher installed R-values than any other product.
- JSM is installed nation wide through a network of Companies.
- There is a nation wide quality controlled Auditing process in place.
- One product for all thicknesses and roof types.
Earthwool® glasswool insulation is manufactured by Knauf Insulation. It is made using recycled glass bottles and with ECOSE® Technology, a sustainable binder with no added formaldehyde.
Earthwool glasswool contains no added formaldehyde. It offers excellent long term thermal and acoustic insulation at a competitive price to similar quality materials.
Earthwool glasswool roof insulation is made using recycled glass bonded by ECOSE Technology, a revolutionary binder based on rapidly renewable materials instead of petro-based chemicals. ECOSE® Technology reduces binder embodied energy compared to Knauf Insulation’s traditional glasswooland contains no added phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics or artificial colours.
Earthwool glasswool roof insulation provides a cost-effective thermal and acoustical barrier for energy-efficient construction. The consistent quality, low dust, and clean-cutting resilient glasswool makes installation fast. Earthwool glasswool insulation can be used in timber and metal frame applications in residential structures. These applications include thermal and acoustical treatments to roofs. Knauf Insulation offers Earthwool glasswool roof insulation in a range of sizes.